Thank you for your interest in licensing images from the FIDM Museum collection.
|Licensing Fee||$100 per image||1 month turnaround|
|Photography Fee||$500 per image||3 month turnaround|
To begin the licensing process, send an email to Kevin.Leslie.Jones@asu.edu with the following information:
- Project title, publisher, and any other institutional affiliation
- Timeline for receiving images
- Itemized list of all images required (include Object ID and/or source of image)
- Publication type, print run, cost, and usage (ie. Full page image, 1/4 page, etc.)
- File type, size, and resolution required
The FIDM Museum requires a $100 Licensing Fee per image per use in the publication.
For example, if the image will be used in both a print and ebook version of the book, that is 2 uses of the image and the fee will be $200.00.
If an object is not yet photographed, a Photography Fee will be required, as well as 3 months to schedule a special photography session.
If the photos are already available, and your request is approved, the Museum will require 1 month from the date of the initial request to provide the digital image(s).
Should you need the images sooner, a Rush Fee may apply.
The FIDM Museum requires payment before releasing high resolution images.
All licensing fees are to be paid to FIDM Museum & Library, Inc. via check or money order.